The Crest is a new harness weighing only 1.98 kg (size M).
It is a reversible harness with a completely detachable rucksack.
Here are some of its features:
- New color combination.
- No seat board.
- 4 sizes available.
- Self-inflating Airbag protection.
- Standard two-step light speed bar with foot elastic.
- Leg strap loops in the main carabiners
- Built-in Recco safety system
- Completely detachable reversible rucksack included.
1. The RECCO detector emits a directional radar signal, like the beam of a flashligh
2. When the radar signal hits the RECCO reflector, it is echoed back to the detector and points the rescuer in the direction of the pilot.
The closer the detector gets to the reflector, the stronger the returned-signal, ultimately allowing the rescuer to pinpoint the pilot's location.
A new rucksack that will take you anywhere!
This rucksack is designed di renderlo il più compatto possibile
losing precious room or comfort!
Innovative safety system
he emergency parachute container under the seat is designed for a maximum 5 lt volume suitablefor most emergency chutes. The Crest comes complete with its rescue handle attached to its deployment bag
|Type of protection|
|Type of closing strap system|
|Number of certification|
|Max peak of impact|
|Speed bar included|
m < 1,68
m 1,65 - 1,78
m 1,75 - 1,88
|Distance between karabiner and seat|
|Distance between carabiners|
*Total weight including reserve parachute handles and karabiners
The rucksack is attached to the Crest with 4 buckles in the harness rear pocket. You can either keep it attached like in a classic reversible harness or use it as a separate item
The leg straps have a green loop on the right side and a red loop on the left side. Once you've put on your Crest, you can easily clip each loop into the main carabiner of the same color. Make sure the words LEFT and RIGHT face in after you hang them.
The speed bar is very light and the wind would push it back during flight. The foot elastic enables you to have the speed bar always at reach.