We took a winner harness and improved it in every detail still keeping it absolutely fun to fly:
Here are some of its features:
- New design
- More resistant materials
- Complete with Two-step speed bar
- Rigid polypropylene seat
- Two new colour combinations
- Self-inflating airbag protection
- Enhanced rescue parachute handle
- Redesigned rucksack
- Optional Lightshield back protection
|Type of protection|
|Type of closing strap system|
|Number of certification|
|Speed bar included|
m < 1,70
m < 1,70 - 1,79
m < 1,78 - 1,88
m > 1,85
|Removable rucksack hip belt weight|
|Distance between karabiner and seat|
|Distance between carabiners|
|Seat board rear measurement|
|Seat board front measurement|
|Seat board depth measurement|
*Total weight including reserve parachute handles and karabiners
Why choosing the new WANì 3?
•Exceptional comfort: Thanks to the rigid seat board and to the padded back that spread the pilot’s weight evenly.
•Very easy handling in flight: The Wanì 3 is stable and precise. It’s ideal for both beginners and more expert pilots thanks to its smooth handling. Weighing only 4,1 Kg, the Wanì 3 is great for Hike & Fly too.
•Safety without compromise Thanks to its strategic internal spring, the Wanì 3 airbag is always inflated and therefore ready to protect you from impacts.
This innovation can save your life.
The new LIGHTSHIELD protection provides further upper back protection. It is made of materials that have been tested and certified by TàœV SàœD, in accordance with standard EU 89/686/EEC Category 2. Furthermore, the protection is TàœV/GS certified.
The reserve parachute container
Completely redesigned for top comfort.
• New rucksack shape and capacity
• Removable rucksack hip belt
• Its breathable padding on the back and on the
• Shoulder straps increases the comfort
• Ergonomic shoulder straps
• Adjustable to meet your needs
• Camelbak pocket
• Strategic pockets for your accessories • Hiking pole pocket • Convenient volume reduction straps • External helmet storage
Innovative safety system
The rescue parachute handle has been redesigned and made it safer, more compact and within esier reach.